African Drumming is a fantastic form of entertainment for all occassions – both formal and informal.
African Drumming can be enjoyed as an individual pursuit, between friends, or amongst colleagues and delegates… children of all ages also find African Drumming to be particularly enjoyable.
More specifically, African Drumming offers amazing benefits for Corporate, Educational and Community clients. Some of these benefits can be broken down as follows:
Benefits for Corporate Clients / Businesses
- It is a good way to energize and motivate staff.
- Perfect ice breaker, as it achieves interaction through collective participation within a short time.
- Improves communication.
- Enhances team work by aligning people to a common goal.
- It Improves coordination, concentration and timing.
- Our workshops are fun and leave you feeling good and with a memorable experience.
Benefits for Institutes – Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Improves team spirit.
- It is a creative group activity that encourages learning.
- It builds self confidence and leadership skills.
- Improve tolerance and respect.
- You learn how to play African drums.
- It improves musical ability.
- Enhance listening skills, coordination and timing.
- Enhance cultural awareness.
Benefits for Community events / Groups
- It fosters community spirit and brings people together
- An interactive and engaging activity to keep young people of the streets and out of trouble
- Reduces self-centered natures and creates a sense of connection with oneself and others.
- It is an alternative therapy for people with coordination problems, mental or head injuries, personality disorders or emotionally disabling conditions.
Contact us to find out more about how Afriquetone can help you realise the benefits of African Drumming.